[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Mariadb errors from reports: "portion"

Mayo, Dave dave_mayo at harvard.edu
Mon Jul 29 13:03:44 EDT 2019

Weird – I just verified that this happens this on my local instance, but haven’t been able to find the thing causing this issue.

Looking in the code, it looks like there might be an in-process or forthcoming syntax for doing date ranges with this as a keyword? https://github.com/MariaDB/server/search?q=%22portion+of%22&unscoped_q=%22portion+of%22

--
Dave Mayo (he/him)
Senior Digital Library Software Engineer