[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Request Button and Spam

Harmeyer, Neal A harmeyna at purdue.edu
Wed Jan 30 10:55:04 EST 2019

Hello all,

We are experiencing an increase in spam messages sent through the Request feature on our ArchivesSpace instance. We set up the mail configuration according to the documentation. Has anyone else had this spam issue, and if so, is there a local solution that you are willing to share? Has anyone added a captcha to the Request form or anything along those lines?

Thanks for any suggestions,
Neal

--
Neal Harmeyer