[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Records Management with ArchivesSpace?

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at lib.msu.edu
Wed Jan 9 15:43:00 EST 2019

Hi all,
The SAA Records Management listserv had a discussion about using ArchivesSpace for Records Management and I just wanted to start the conversation on this list as well.  Does anyone here currently use (or would like) to use ArchivesSpace for records management?  If so, are you using the Dartmouth plug-in?  https://github.com/hudmol/aspace_rms
I wonder if there are ways the plug in could be expanded and adapted into the core code, potentially.
If not, what program do you currently use?  I wonder if there may be an interest in integrating with an existing system.
I’d love to hear your thoughts!

Lydia
--
Dr. Lydia Tang, CA, DAS, DMA, MLIS