[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchLight Documentation

Harm Jager harmjager at ruerddevries.nl
Mon Jan 7 05:38:47 EST 2019

Hello fellow Archivesspace users,

We are sending this mail out to you because we are currently in the process of doing research in to the best way to use the user-interface of Archivesspace. We would like to use the user-interface not only to present our finding-aids but also those of other institutions in the Netherlands that are complementary to our finding-aids and if possible provide extra information surrounding these Finding-Aids

This brings me to our point. Namely the fact that we recently heard of ArchLight and someone said that would be a good fit for us and our objectives with the staff-interface. We are looking to expand our knowledge when it comes to ArcLight. Using Google to find Archlight brings us to a couple of DuraSpace pages, but that’s it.

Therefore I share the following question/request. Does anyone of you have any experience with ArchLight and if so could you share with us your documentation surrounding ArchLight? We would like to know as much as possible about ArchLight before we start to fiddle around with it. Any links or documents would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much for helping us along.

Greetings,

Harm Jager