[Archivesspace_Users_Group] question about digitization work order plugin

Rachel Aileen Searcy rachel.searcy at nyu.edu
Wed Jan 2 11:54:35 EST 2019

Hello Henry,

We are successfully using the Work Order plugin with v.2.5.1. I'm not sure
if this will solve your issue, but we have noticed that the plugin is only
an available option in the "More" button on the menubar when a resource
record is in view mode and not edit. We also have some instructions of
using the plugin in our local manual here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/11kWxbFTazB6q5fDNBWDHJxMf3wdVsp8cd7HzjEhE-ao/edit#heading=h.5kg8ir70qq1n>
.

Hope this helps!
Rachel

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 11:39 AM Steele, Henry <Henry.Steele at tufts.edu>
wrote:

> Good morning,
>

> Have any of you had trouble getting the digitization work order plugin to
> work on ASpace 2.5.1?   We are eager to use this plugin, but had trouble
> installing it according to the directions on
> https://github.com/hudmol/digitization_work_order
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_hudmol_digitization-5Fwork-5Forder&d=DwMFAg&c=slrrB7dE8n7gBJbeO0g-IQ&r=WwSkYr7X9POdZNK4180yTjrK5hSljcuCPIN--y1VRZk&m=LUH5OUuzh27uN9_epyrWdNjJRct32BZp_0F1syFzJCg&s=1TcrzZFoxGVk9eNqH3m9goi-v2BfUOWzEjOlliMGbpY&e=>
> When I installed the plugin using these directions, we still did not see
> the work order button in the context in which it was supposed to appear.  I
> took the additional step of initializing the plugin, but still did not see
> the button.  I did notice after I initialized the plugin that the plugin
> was continually trying to render in our log files.  So I uninstalled it.
>

> Has anyone been able to successfully install the Digitization Work Order
> plugin on ASpace 2.5.1?  And has anyone else had issues with this, and be
> willing to share the steps they took to address the issue?
>

> Thank you
>

> Henry Steele
>
> Systems Librarian
>
> Tufts University Library Technology Services
>
> (617)627-5239

Rachel Searcy
Accessioning Archivist, Archival Collections Management
New York University Libraries
212.998.2539 | rachel.searcy at nyu.edu