[Archivesspace_Users_Group] reminder: speaker and topic proposals for ArchivesSpace Online Forum due by February 18

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Mon Feb 11 13:56:46 EST 2019

A reminder that we are accepting both session proposals and ideas for topics for our first-ever ArchivesSpace Online Forum<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/802127927/ASpace+Online+Forum+2019>, scheduled for March 18. Submit via our online form at https://goo.gl/forms/olTRwsxOkGwkXJAs2.
We highly encourage you to submit your proposals and ideas by February 18 so that we can get the program squared away as early as possible.
We're already working on sessions on navigating an ArchivesSpace implementation, interacting with IT, creating workflows and integrations for digital objects, regional discovery networks for archives, and making your case for ArchivesSpace, among other topics, but we're also looking for more sessions and more speakers on these and other topics. If you have any questions about what we're looking for, or questions about how the event will work, please feel free to reach out to me or any of the members of our international working group.
Information about how to register for the event will be released closer to March. Anyone using or interested in using ArchivesSpace is welcome to attend. We're looking forward to a great event, with your help!
Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>