[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace: OAI Harvest to OCLC

Hughes ll, Rex rex.hughes at ndsu.edu
Thu Feb 7 15:23:22 EST 2019

Hello,

Our institution has been working on ArchivesSpace implementation and legacy record updates. While we should be able to harvest records for our Ex Libris Primo discovery layer, thus allowing patrons to find ArchivesSpace records in Primo, we still have to determine the best method for harvesting records from ArchivesSpace for inclusion in OCLC WorldCat (Z39.50, MarcEdit OAI, etc.).

If your institution harvests ArchivesSpace records to OCLC Connexion/WorldCat, would you be willing to share your workflow or direct us to external resources regarding this process?

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

Sincerely,

Rex Hughes
Metadata and Cataloging Librarian