[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Seeking feedback on tickets by Feb. 1

Lara Friedman-Shedlov ldfs at umn.edu
Tue Dec 17 16:20:00 EST 2019

Re: 769:
If this is going to happen, I hope at the same time the issue with
scrolling of the main window (currently to the left of the navigation tree)
when in "Finding Aid View" in Firefox, which I reported about two years ago
and is still not fixed, can be resolved. Right now the scroll bar does not
work. The only option is to scroll with a mouse or other pointing device,
which is extremely slow.

In addition, it is very hard to resize the navigation tree in Firefox.
Clicking and dragging the left side of the window to make it bigger doesn't
work correctly.

/ Lara Friedman-Shedlov

Lara D. Friedman-Shedlov        (She/Her/Hers)
Kautz Family YMCA Archives <http://www.lib.umn.edu/ymca> | University of
Minnesota Libraries
ldfs at umn.edu |  612.626.7972 |

[image: www.facebook.com/IHRCA] <http://www.facebook.com/yarchives>  [image: