[Archivesspace_Users_Group] trying to remove several links in PUI

Steele, Henry Henry.Steele at tufts.edu
Mon Aug 12 16:07:58 EDT 2019

Good afternoon,

I have been trying to remove several links in the PUI of our dev ArchivesSpace  instance here at Tufts.  I was able to remove the help link, but according to the documentation at https://archivesspace.github.io/archivesspace/user/configuring-archivesspace/#AppConfig%5B%3Apui_enable_staff_link%5D   I should be able to suppress the link back to the staff interface with this line

AppConfig[:pui_enable_staff_link] = false

By changing the value to false as I have here, and uncommenting it.  However, despite restarting the interface, this change has not taken effect.  Has anyone had similar issues, or do you know if there are other steps involved in removing this links, as well as the link to "Visit ArchivesSpace.org"?

Henry Steele
Systems Librarian
Tufts University Library Technology Services
(617)627-5239