[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Fifth Annual Member Forum - Save the Date and Volunteer

Jessica Crouch Jessica.Crouch at lyrasis.org
Mon Apr 29 10:43:09 EDT 2019

ArchivesSpace will hold its 5th annual Member Forum on August 2nd at the Thompson Conference Center at our member institution the University of Texas - Austin.  As in previous years, this will be a free opportunity for staff of ArchivesSpace member institutions to meet and share information with each other and the program team.  More information about the program and logistics later in the spring.

We are looking for volunteers from member institutions of all sizes to form a working group to plan the agenda for our largest member event of the year! Contact Jessica at jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org<mailto:jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org> to volunteer by May 15th.

Jessica Dowd Crouch
Community Engagement Coordinator for ArchivesSpace
jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org<mailto:jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org>
Skype: jdowdcrouch

[page1image482511520]