[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Digitization Work Order plugin + ASpace v 2.5.2

Rachel Trent racheltrent at gwu.edu
Mon Apr 1 09:35:17 EDT 2019

Good morning,

I was wondering if anyone might have had any luck installing the
Digitization Work Order plugin (
https://github.com/hudmol/digitization_work_order) on ArchivesSpace version
2.5.2.

We saw that Tufts, NYU, and perhaps some others have had success with
installing on version 2.5.1 (thanks Henry and Rachel for your thread back
in January!).

We've tried installing the plugin on our 2.5.2 instance, but ASpace won't
restart afterwards. Looking at the logs, I see it loads the configuration
file, attempts a thread dump, and then hits a server error. It keeps
retrying and re-hitting the error.

Anyone else have luck (or not have luck) on 2.5.2?

Thanks!
Rachel

Rachel Trent
Digital Services Manager
Special Collections Research Center
Gelman Library,  George Washington University
2130 H Street NW
Washington DC 20052
202.994.4824
racheltrent at gwu.edu