[Archivesspace_Users_Group] debut of ArchivesSpace Public User Interface at Yale

Wisner, Melissa melissa.wisner at yale.edu
Thu Sep 6 15:39:12 EDT 2018

Hello,

This week Yale University has launched the ArchivesSpace public user interface as "Archives at Yale<https://archives.yale.edu/>."

We have been working over the last year to develop and customize the public user interface, address accessibility and usability issues, and integrate the PUI with our special collections request workflow in Aeon.

Throughout our implementation we called upon our colleagues at LYRASIS, Harvard, University of Louisville, and Georgia Tech; as well as Duke and North Carolina State University, creators of the awesome EAD3 export option - thanks, Noah and Trevor!  And of course, Hudson Molonglo - thanks, James, Payten, and Mark!!! We couldn't have reached this week without all of you, and sincere thanks are due.

We hope to share as much of our work as possible, so if there is anything you see that you don't have in place, please let us know.

Melissa Wisner and Mark Custer