[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Alma Integration

Ryan Edwards REedwards at getty.edu
Wed Oct 31 15:54:17 EDT 2018

Hello,

We, here at the Getty Research Institute are also interested in ArchivesSpace/Alma/Primo integration.  We have experimented a bit with the Denver plugin in our Sandbox environment.  Currently, we are indexing the full-text of our EADs in Primo.  We may also be interested in exploring the interplay between Alma bibliographic/holdings/items records and resource records/instances in ArchivesSpace.

Thanks,

Ryan

Ryan Edwards
Digital Access and Systems Librarian
Getty Digital – Collection Management Systems
Getty Research Institute
1200 Getty Center Drive, Suite 1100
Los Angeles, CA 90049-1688
reedwards at getty.edu<mailto:reedwards at getty.edu>