[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Location reports in v.2.5.1

Rachel Aileen Searcy rachel.searcy at nyu.edu
Wed Oct 31 14:57:12 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

We're about to upgrade to v.2.5.1 and in the course of testing the release
candidate, noticed some changes to the location holdings report. In
previous versions one could set more granular parameters to produce
location holdings reports for specific rooms or a range of locations, which
no longer seems to be possible in v.2.5.1. We found this useful, and we're
curious if other folks have explored solutions for producing these types of
reports, or for creating user-friendly reports that could be useful for
paging purposes. We encourage staff to look up locations up directly in the
system, but are also aware that people have different levels of comfort
doing so.

Thanks,

Rachel Searcy
Accessioning Archivist, Archival Collections Management
New York University Libraries
212.998.2539 | rachel.searcy at nyu.edu