[Archivesspace_Users_Group] FW: Webinar - Integrating Digital Preservation with ArchivesSpace

Cogley, Sarah smpinard at buffalo.edu
Mon Oct 29 10:21:02 EDT 2018

Hello all,

For those of you interested in integration between ArchivesSpace and digital preservation systems, I like to extend an invitation to this webinar. I’ll be discussing the workflows we use at the University at Buffalo to process and preserve our digital archives using ArchivesSpace and Preservica.

Hope to see you there.

Sarah Cogley, CA
Processing Archivist
University Archives
University at Buffalo
420 Capen Hall
Buffalo, NY 14260-1674
(716) 645-1362
http://library.buffalo.edu/archives/

________________________________

<https://go.preservica.com/e/436752/ation-with-archivesspace-at-ub/7f97nl/794106627>

Integrating Digital Preservation with ArchivesSpace at UB

Join Sarah Cogley, Processing Archivist at State University of New York at Buffalo (UB) as she discusses integrating Preservica with ArchivesSpace in an insightful webinar on N<https://go.preservica.com/e/436752/ation-with-archivesspace-at-ub/7f97nl/794106627>ovember 7. <https://go.preservica.com/e/436752/ation-with-archivesspace-at-ub/7f97nl/794106627>

Sarah will share her experience using Preservica and ArchivesSpace to preserve, describe, and make accessible the digital content stewarded by the University at Buffalo Archives. Brief screencasts will show behind the scenes workflows and demonstrate how their community of users discover and navigate the UB digital archives.

Wednesday November 7 @ 11am Eastern / 4pm GMT

Register for the webinar<https://go.preservica.com/e/436752/ation-with-archivesspace-at-ub/7f97nl/794106627>

The ‘Be more. Achieve more.’ webinar series invites Archivists, Librarians and Records Managers to share their stories and inspire peers as they bring to life engaging project stories and demonstrate the value they have delivered to their institution utilising out-of-the-box digital preservation software.

Best regards

David Portman

[blank][blank]

[https://go.preservica.com/r/436752/1/794106627/open/1]