[Archivesspace_Users_Group] seeking member feedback

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at lib.msu.edu
Wed Oct 24 13:32:26 EDT 2018

Hi all,
On behalf of Dev. Pri., I am seeking member feedback on this ticket:
https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-657
This is a proposal to change the terminology of Background Jobs for clarity.  I am seeking feedback on if “Background Jobs” as a grouping should be changed.  Also see the ticket for proposed changes for the Background Job function titles.
I realize these could probably be updated on an individual basis via the config file (maybe?), but this topic came up during the Staff Interface Enhancement Working Group project and may be a common point of confusion for newer users.
Thoughts?  Thank you!
Lydia
Chair, Development Prioritization subteam