[Archivesspace_Users_Group] collection info appearing in child entries once published

David Obermayer aeobermayer at fhsu.edu
Thu Oct 18 14:08:39 EDT 2018

I am hoping there's an easy fix for this and it's just my inexperience with ArchivesSpace causing the problems. We just go ArchivesSpace up and running here and I am starting to impute finding aids. I am finding though that when I publish a collection the Scope and Contents along with Conditions Governing Access and Extent for the overarching collection show up duplicated onto in every child record for that collection. It's not wrong per-say it's just a lot of duplicated information I wish wasn't there. Does anyone know what I need to do so this don't happen?

Thanks,
David.

David Obermayer
he/him/his
University Archivist
Forsyth Library, Fort Hays State University
600 Park St. Hays, KS. 67601
Phone: 785-628-5282
E-mail: deobermayer at fhsu.edu