[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Alma Integration

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at lib.msu.edu
Wed Oct 10 17:08:57 EDT 2018

At Michigan State, we use Sierra as an ILS.  I’d love to hear from people who are interested in an integration with this program as well!  Sounds like we need a Task Force in partnership with the Integrations subteam…  😊
On a completely unrelated note, there is more activity on the subject of CUIs.  *If* they were displayed in the resource tree of the Staff Interface, where would you like them?  To the left of everything, or perhaps to replace the Material Type column?  https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-780
Thanks for your thoughts, all!
Lydia