[Archivesspace_Users_Group] agents as subjects

Larry Weimer larry.weimer at nyhistory.org
Tue Oct 9 14:14:18 EDT 2018

Kelly,

At New-York Historical, we use the "add term/subdivision" function to
attach one to the agent as subject at the resource level. I'm not happy
about the fact that the subdivision is free text input, rather than being
able to draw consistently from a subject authority list, but at least it's
a way to attach a subdivision.

Larry

Larry Weimer
Head of Archival Processing