[Archivesspace_Users_Group] arranging Digital Object records for archived websites

Kevin Clair Kevin.Clair at du.edu
Mon Oct 8 13:06:45 EDT 2018

Hello list,

I’m curious if any ArchivesSpace institutions, particularly those using the PUI, can share their strategies for arranging archived websites into a collection or record group in ArchivesSpace. I’ve looked at a couple of plugins for representing Archive-It crawls as Digital Objects [1] [2]; what I’m interested in is to what, exactly, those Digital Objects are getting linked in the staff interface. We have a couple of thoughts for how we might do this at Denver but I’d be interested to hear others’ thoughts.

thanks!  -k

[1] https://github.com/NYULibraries/Archivesspace-DO-Plugin/wiki/Archive-It-Integration
[2] https://github.com/bentley-historical-library/bhl_aspace_archive_it