[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Component unique identifiers

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at lib.msu.edu
Mon Nov 5 14:48:21 EST 2018

Thanks for bringing this up, Adrienne!
Would you (and others) be willing to share your perspective on the following tickets?
https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-770
https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-780
I think it would be helpful to hear about the diverse approaches to how CUIs are being used.  Ideally, it may also be helpful to upload a sample EAD file to the sandbox (http://test.archivesspace.org/staff/) for developers to “play” with - it would be great to have at least one representative from an institution that has the specific series and box numbering issue, as well as yours.
Thanks!
Lydia
-on behalf of Dev. Pri.