[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Batch edits after migration

Teitelbaum, Jesse jteitelbaum at pabmc.net
Wed May 30 15:42:13 EDT 2018

We migrated finding aids from ARCHON to ArchivesSpace (2.1.1).  All the Top Containers came over as Folders.  I need to change the Top Containers to BOXES and then move the folders to the CHILD TYPE and CHILD INDICATOR.  I started editing them one entry at a time, but some collections have many boxes and some boxes have many folders.  Is there a way to edit in batches?

Jesse Teitelbaum | Programs Coordinator
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
133 Main Capitol Building | Harrisburg PA 17120
Phone: 717.787.4458
Email: jteitelbaum at pabmc.net<mailto:jteitelbaum at pabmc.net>
www.pahousefellowship.us<http://www.pahousefellowship.us>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3F82C.C758A040]<https://www.facebook.com/PAHouseFellowshipProgram/>