[Archivesspace_Users_Group] overriding default citation text in the PUI

Kevin Clair Kevin.Clair at du.edu
Thu May 17 19:33:57 EDT 2018

Hello,

We had a request here at the University of Denver to override the default formatting of citations in the PUI. It looks like the default is defined in public/app/models/resource.rb, which I haven’t been able to figure out how to override with a plugin. Has anyone extended the default behavior of these PUI models, and if so, can you provide some tips on how I could do so?

thanks!  -k