[Archivesspace_Users_Group] API security

Kevin W. Schlottmann kws2126 at columbia.edu
Thu May 17 14:46:08 EDT 2018

Dear AS Community,

We are trying to make our AS instance secure before moving into
production, and we are curious how institutions are securing their
API.  Right now, our calls are limited by IP range, and most (but not
all for some reason) calls require authentication.  Basically, we are
looking for any thoughts on best practices for securing API access.

We found this thread on security, but it is not quite on point for API access:

http://lyralists.lyrasis.org/mailman/htdig/archivesspace_users_group/2016-February/003137.html

Best,

Kevin

--