[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Does the API endpoint for PDFs work?

Celia Caust-Ellenbogen ccauste1 at swarthmore.edu
Tue May 15 14:55:28 EDT 2018

Hello all,

Has anyone had luck using the API endpoint to print a PDF? I am getting
blank PDFs that have appropriate bookmarks (different for each PDF I print,
appropriate headings for the specific resource) but no text in the
document. Am I doing this wrong or does the endpoint not work?

I noticed the API documentation says "EAD" instead of "PDF" ([:GET]
/repositories/:repo_id/resource_descriptions/:id.pdf        Description:
Get an EAD representation of a Resource) so I suspect this feature may not
be fully developed.

Thanks!
Celia

--
Celia Caust-Ellenbogen
Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College
ccauste1 at swarthmore.edu
she/her/hers <https://www.mypronouns.org/she-her>