[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Printing accession records - ASpace

McPhee, Laurel lmcphee at ucsd.edu
Fri May 11 10:40:26 EDT 2018

Good morning all,

I have a vague memory of an institution (perhaps Yale?) developing a plug-in that would allow ASpace accession records to print up tidily and in a reader-friendly format on one page, the way AT accession records used to print. But looking at the current list of plug-ins and scripts, I didn't see anything like this in current use. Has anyone solved the accession-record-printing problem, or is this something that can be considered as a requested feature for forthcoming versions?

Thank you in advance if anyone can share solutions for this issue, or point me to their plug-in.

Laurel McPhee
Supervisory Archivist, Special Collections & Archives Program
UC San Diego Library | * 858-534-5619 | * lmcphee at ucsd.edu<mailto:lmcphee at ucsd.edu>