[Archivesspace_Users_Group] example finding aids/records for ArchivesSpace visual layout project

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Wed Mar 21 11:26:32 EDT 2018

Thanks to all who have already sent example records! Just a reminder that if you'd like your example records to be included in the test corpus for this project, please send them to me by Friday, March 23. The parameters for what is being accepted are in my original message, included below.

Thanks!
Christine