[Archivesspace_Users_Group] customizing PDF output for PUI

Benn Joseph benn.joseph at northwestern.edu
Fri Mar 16 09:52:30 EDT 2018

Hi all,
We're on v2.3.0 and are interested in doing some customizations (adding branding, changing font sizes, reordering content) on the PDF output in our ArchivesSpace public interface. However, we can't seem to find where to make those changes. Can anyone point me to a directory or config file or something along those lines where we can get started? I remember also hearing at one point about there being a plugin that adds the Biographical Note from an Agent record to the PDF output. We're very interested in this plugin, but I also wonder if we need to be thinking about this too while we consider these customizations.

We did discover how to make edits to the PDF output in the staff interface, but these seem to be two separate processes. Or maybe they're not and I'm missing something obvious!

Thanks,
--Benn

Benn Joseph
Head of Archival Processing