[Archivesspace_Users_Group] FW: [Archivesspace_member_reps] Migrating Data from Eloquent Systems to ArchivesSpace

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Thu Mar 15 08:59:17 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I’m forwarding this for Cheryl from the Member Representatives list in case anyone here has made a move from Eloquent and has suggestions or advice. The program team will also reach out with some ideas.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>