[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Problem with Classifications: searching/adding to records

Cory Nimer cory_nimer at byu.edu
Tue Mar 6 12:33:56 EST 2018

Carrie,

We are currently looking at transitioning away from repositories in ArchivesSpace, and using classifications in a similar manner to what you described. In testing this, however, we are seeing similar delays in loading times in our 1.5.4 installation.

I recently reported this as a bug in JIRA (https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/projects/ANW/issues/ANW-652), but wondered if you were ever able to get this addressed or resolved?

Best,

Cory Nimer
University Archivist