[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Fwd: Re-ordering plugins

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Fri Jun 29 13:31:37 EDT 2018

Hi Paul,

I don’t know that anyone has done any plugins for either of these, but there is feature request for the application for the one about where new siblings get inserted: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-373. It has been assigned to a developer, so I’m hopeful that it can get addressed this summer for a future release.

(Now if someone has created a plugin for this function (or bulk reordering), we’d love to hear about it and consider it for the core code. Please get in touch with Laney or me if that’s the case!)

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>