[Archivesspace_Users_Group] That ID is already in use problem and not being able to delete

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Fri Jun 22 14:48:08 EDT 2018

Hi Daniel,

I'm going to put a support ticket in for you on this. (You'll see another message about that directly to you in a minute.) It'd be great if you posted the answer back to the list when it's resolved.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>