[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Finalized program for the SoCal Regional Forum - June 27
Christine.Kim at lyrasis.org
Tue Jun 19 19:02:03 EDT 2018
We are one week away from the SoCal Regional Forum! The finalized program<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/533168147/SoCal+Regional+Forum> for the SoCal Regional Forum is now available and includes information on <https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/538640385/Lunch+options> presentations, workshops, the post-forum mixer, and parking information<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/596181004/Parking+Transportation+-+UCI>.
* Program: A finalized program is now available: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/533168147/SoCal+Regional+Forum
* Afternoon activities: Selected by the community vote through registration, the afternoon will provide a variety of overviews in different formats. We will have an Introduction to ArchivesSpace workshop for those who choose to attend, with a group discussion on a variety of topics running in parallel. Following, we will have an overview of plug-ins. Last, we will have demonstration and discussion of the Digital Objects module. A laptop is not required to follow along, but is welcome if you'd like to try anything out.
* Lunch: A catered lunch will be provided.
* Post-event mixer: After the program's conclusion, we will move out to the Anthill Pub & Grille for an optional (and fun!) opportunity to continue our conversations in a more casual and personal way
* On-site volunteers: If you plan to attend the forum, please consider volunteering for special tasks throughout the day. This will not be a full day commitment, but rather for specific assigned segments throughout the day, such as notetaking or photography. Please feel free to view the opportunities and sign up directly on this sheet: https://goo.gl/Hc662B
Registration is still open! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/archivesspace-regional-forum-southern-california-2018-tickets-44930947674<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/archivesspace-regional-forum-boston-2018-tickets-42955347601>
Special thanks to working group members Elvia Arroyo-Ramirez (UCI Libraries), Krystal Tribbett (UCI Libraries), and Margaret Hughes (UCLA) for putting together an incredible program.
ArchivesSpace Community Engagement Coordinator
christine.kim at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.kim at lyrasis.org>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Archivesspace_Users_Group