[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Tell us about your integrations

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Tue Jun 5 10:32:09 EDT 2018

All,

Besides gathering information about desired integrations, the TAC integrations subteam is interested in hearing you talk about an integration you’re currently working on.

Doing integrations work currently? Planning to start an integration? We want to hear about it. Integrations would love to have you on one of our monthly calls to talk about how we can help you with your work.

Shoot me an email off list (pgalligan at rockarch.org)<mailto:pgalligan at rockarch.org)> if you’re interested! We tried this with Litchfield Historical Society and thought it’d be great to get more people involved.

Thanks,
Patrick Galligan
Integrations Chair