[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace Solr 4 -> Solr 6

Fox, Bobbi bobbi_fox at harvard.edu
Mon Jul 16 16:00:54 EDT 2018

We have moved to Solr 6, but we haven’t quite gotten our act together with formal documentation (for which I’m not responsible, for once :-).  I’ll be sending Alexander what we have, and hope to be able to get documentation to the wider community within a few days.

That said, we have *not* been able to crack the nut of using Zookeeper with multiple shards.  If anyone has successfully managed this (the indexers seem to get confused), please chime in.

Cheers,
Bobbi
Harvard Library