[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Resource Template Issue

Danielle Butler dbutler at cals.org
Fri Jul 13 11:31:14 EDT 2018

Hello all,

I cannot find what I assume is an obvious answer to this issue in any documentation or previous messages to the list.

I am having trouble getting a basic resource template to populate in a new resource record. I have created the template, and when I close out of ASpace, and go back into the template, all of the pre-populated information appears, but when a new resource is created the template isn't applied. Is there a step I am missing?

This is happening in the Create>Resource function. I am not spawning from an accession.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide,

Danielle Butler, CA | Archivist
Butler Center for Arkansas Studies | Central Arkansas Library System
www.butlercenter.org<http://www.butlercenter.org/>
100 Rock Street
Little Rock, AR 72201