[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Usergroup Test

Harm Jager Harmjager at ruerddevries.nl
Thu Jul 5 14:42:46 EDT 2018

Hi everyone

Please, feel free to ignore this email. We have been having some
problems with the usergroup rejecting our emails. We are being seen as
spam. Someone smarter then me at Lyraris has unblocked our IP adress. We
should now be able to sent mails to the usersgroup.  Therefore we sent
this test to make sure that it works. We have two mail addresses
registered to the usersgroup so we should be able to see it when this
mail arrives at the usersgroup.

Greetings,

Harm Jager.