[Archivesspace_Users_Group] struggling to get ArchivesSpace exported PDF to look properly

Natasha Margulis nmargulis at astate.edu
Wed Jan 24 13:02:11 EST 2018

Hello ArchivesSpace Users

I am not sure wherein the problem lies, but I when I export my Finding Aid (resource) to PDF, it crams all the information for the title together without any spaces between the collection name and the identifier.  All advice is appreciated!

For example,  the collection name is KAIT-8 TV 16mm Newsfilm Collection but the title of the finding aid looks like this.
KAIT-8 TV 16mm Newsfilm CollectionASTATEFA.1998.01.01

Best,
Natasha R. Margulis

[http://area51.astate.edu/e-footer/astatelogo-email.jpg]<http://www.astate.edu/>

Natasha R. Margulis
Political Collections and Access Management Archivist
Archives & Special Collections
7th Floor, Dean B. Ellis Library
P.O. Box 2040 | State University, AR 72467
p: (870) 972-3128 | f: (870) 972-3199
Arkansas State educates leaders, enhances intellectual growth, and enriches lives.