[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Repository Branding Image not displaying in print to PDF

Chelsea Lobdell clobdel1 at swarthmore.edu
Wed Jan 24 10:39:30 EST 2018

The repository branding image is not displaying for one of our repositories
when you try to print a collection to PDF. The space where the branding
image would go on the PDF is just blank. The image comes through for our
other repositories so not sure what's going on with this one.

I've tried using an images from one of the other repositories that does
work and it still fails in this repository. I've restarted the application
and compared the repository of the problematic one to one where the
branding image comes through in both the aspace admin interface and the DB
and I can discern no difference.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Chelsea
*Chelsea Lobdell*
*Library Web Developer/ Swarthmore College*
*clobdel1 at swarthmore.edu <clobdel1 at swarthmore.edu> / (610)690-6818*