[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace spreadsheet import plugin

Fox, Bobbi bobbi_fox at harvard.edu
Tue Jan 16 16:28:36 EST 2018

Hi!

As the developer:
  I don’t wrap the pry in the group development block, because when one of you kind remote users of this plugin has a problem, it might be helpful to refer to the log where unexpected errors get dumped via Pry::ColorPrinter

In terms of the gemfile dependency issues, I thought I had them fixed in  version v2.0.1  (https://github.com/harvard-library/aspace-import-excel/releases/tag/v2.0.1)  (although I just noticed that I hadn’t closed the issue; Steve: are you still having the problem with v2.0.1?)

We aren’t using CentOS, so I can’t speak to Jessika’s problems.

Feel free to reach out to me directly to pursue either of these issues.

Cheers,
Bobbi