[Archivesspace_Users_Group] are user_defined fields indexed ?

Steve Majewski steve.majewski at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 11:56:35 EST 2018

Are user_defined fields indexed ?

I added a boolean value as a test, and I don’t see any fields in the solr query console that might represent that value.
user_defined values are stuffed into the response.docs[].json in the search docs, but how would one search for resources by user_defined fields ?

We would like to tag several items as featured resources to be able to pull out a selection from the featured resources on the public landing page. ( Is anyone else have another method to do this ? )

— Steve Majewski