[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Version 2.3.0 -- failure installing Windows service

Cornelison, Lee cornelison at mitre.org
Wed Feb 14 15:07:18 EST 2018

I updated to version 2.3.0 on a Windows server.

After removing the older service (from v2.2.2) I tried creating a new Server via  service.bat.

I am getting this message when running service.bat:

“There was a problem installing the service…please check the settings”

A.  Is this referring to the settings in config.rb?

B.  In any case, how do I know which settings to check?   Most are unchanged through the many updates since v1.2.1…

Lee Cornelison
Electronic Records Management
 The MITRE Corporation
 202 Burlington Road | M/S K210
Bedford, MA  |  USA | 01730
  Email: cornelison at MITRE.org<mailto:cornelison at MITRE.org>
  MITRE: 781.271.5051