[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Related Agents link strangeness

Trevor Thornton trthorn2 at ncsu.edu
Fri Feb 9 14:37:02 EST 2018

Thanks Mark!

Separately, I do think there’s a potential gotcha with param duplication as
> ‘add_solr_param’ doesn’t do any filtering, but that’s the current state of
> things.

I was wondering about this and I *think* what will happen is that if you
try to set a parameter that has already been set it will be ignored so long
as it's a param that can only be set once (some, like 'bq' (boost query)
support multiple values and can be applied more than once with cumulative
effects). Does that sound right? So, for example, if someone specified a
new value for 'qf' (query fields) that would be ignored because this param
is applied earlier and Solr deals with these on a first-come-first-served
basis.