[Archivesspace_Users_Group] search not working

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Fri Feb 9 08:39:08 EST 2018

Hi Jesse,

I'm going to submit a tech support ticket for you on this since this could be particular to your setup and might work better with our tech folks troubleshooting this through with you. (You'll see another message about that directly from me in a minute.) When you get to a resolution, it'd be great if you share it back to the list.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>