[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Related Agents link strangeness

Trevor Thornton trthorn2 at ncsu.edu
Wed Feb 7 17:08:00 EST 2018

I've been working on a plugin (based on the approach HM used in their
and_search plugin) that deals with the problem a little differently -
instead of changing the default operator to AND it boosts results for
phrase queries (multiple words separated with spaces) where there is an
exact match in the Solr 'title' field:

https://github.com/NCSU-Libraries/archivesspace_search_title_boost