[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Can't edit existing archival objects

Olivia S Solis livsolis at utexas.edu
Fri Dec 21 15:53:42 EST 2018

Hello all,

I'm sure a lot of this list is checked out for the holidays but we've
encountered an issue in editing archival objects. Yesterday we could edit
all aspects of resource records and archival objects. Today, we can view
and edit existing resource records. But we can only view existing archival
objects. We can't edit them. See screenshots.

I *can *create a new archival object from the resource level and in reorder
mode place it where it should go in the hierarchy. But I can't navigate
away from the object I just created and back to it. I get the "An error
occurred loading this form"/"Server error" message.

We're running ASpace version 2.4.1. We have a dev version of ASpace with
what should be the same specs. Things are working fine on dev, but not on
our prod.

Anyone encounter this problem? If so, how did you resolve it?

Thanks,
Olivia

--
Olivia Solis, MSIS