[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Problems with Accessions CSV upload

Caitlin Wells cwel at umich.edu
Thu Dec 20 10:53:32 EST 2018

Hi all,

I'm trying to upload accessions via the CSV and keep getting the same
error. Every time I try to run the background job, it fails and I get the
following message:

Error: #<NoMethodError: undefined method `sub' for nil:NilClass>

What does this error message mean? Is there an easy fix for this that I can
do within the spreadsheet and without a programmer?

Best,
Caitlin

--
Caitlin R. Wells
Collection Services Librarian, Special Collections Research Center