[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace and Preservica linking

Kate Telford ktelford at sos.ri.gov
Fri Dec 14 10:34:18 EST 2018

Hi all,

We are beginning the process of connecting ArchivesSpace to Preservica and we had previously added a lot of our digitized records to Preservica and had manually added the URLs to their digital objects in ArchivesSpace. Has anyone had something like this in place prior to linking the systems? If so, were these manual entries impacted when they were formally linked?

[signatureSeal]Kate Telford
Digital Archivist
RI Department of State  |  Secretary of State Nellie M. Gorbea
Email: ktelford at sos.ri.gov<mailto:ktelford at sos.ri.gov>  | Website:  www.sos.ri.gov<http://www.sos.ri.gov/>  | Twitter: @RISecState<https://twitter.com/RISecState>
337 Westminster Street, Providence, RI 02903 | 401-330-4801

Our Mission: The Rhode Island Department of State engages and empowers all Rhode Islanders by making government more accessible and transparent, encouraging civic pride, enhancing commerce and ensuring that elections are fair, fast and accurate.