[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Status of AND as default search operator?

McElheny, Robin G. robin_mcelheny at harvard.edu
Thu Apr 12 12:14:04 EDT 2018

As we get ready for launching the ASpace Public User Interface here at Harvard, we're wondering if anyone knows the current status of the following issue:
-       Changing the default search operator from OR to AND

We understood that the technical fix for this turned out to need more work and that it is a high priority for ASpace developers. We haven't seen any mention of the issue on the listserv lately, nor have we seen a mention in any of the development plans. But maybe we've overlooked an update.

Does anyone have an inkling of where things stand?

Robin McElheny
Associate University Archivist for Collections and Public Services
Harvard University Archives
Pusey Library
Cambridge, MA 02138
Email: robin_mcelheny at harvard.edu