[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Archon -> ArchivesSpace Migration Failure Message

abriggs at mcdaniel.edu abriggs at mcdaniel.edu
Mon Apr 9 10:19:21 EDT 2018

Hello,

We are attempting to migrate from Archon Version 3.21 rev-2.1 to ArchivesSpace installation V2.3.0 but we are encountering this error. We have followed up to step 5c and 5d in the Archon Migration Tool Instructions and were met with the following error.

Can anyone help us interpret this error and figure out where to move forward?

--------

Unrecoverable exception, migration stopped ...

Current Record Type:
Record Identifier :

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.nyu.edu.dlts.utils.ASpaceCopyUtil.copyRepositoryRecords(ASpaceCopyUtil.java:349)
at org.nyu.edu.dlts.dbCopyFrame$1.run(dbCopyFrame.java:229)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

------?

Andrea J. Briggs
Archivist & Special Collections Librarian
McDaniel College Archives<http://lib.hoover.mcdaniel.edu/archives-home>
2 College Hill, Westminster, MD 21157
410-857-2793
abriggs at mcdaniel.edu